Safal Hospital – Nagpur
[ here will be text about Suneet Sir ]
... [ here will be text about Suneet Sir ] Read more
Career & Achievements :
- Matriculation from Somalwar High School, Nagpur, March 1986.
- Higher Secondary from Shivaji Science College, Nagpur, March 1988.
- M.B.B.S. FROM Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, November 1992.
- M.S (General Surgery) from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, November 1998.
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB), (Gen Surgery), April 2000.
- Membership Examination of The Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh (MRCS- Part I), UK-September 2002.
- Fellow of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons(IAGES), February 2010.
- Fellowship of The Association of Colon & Rectal Surgeons of India, (FACRSI), September 2010.
- Fellow of the Minimal Access Surgeons of India.
- Fellow in Endoscopic Hernia Surgery.
Special Interest :
- Gastro-intestinal surgery
- Colo-rectal surgery
- Hepatobiliary surgery
- Day-care surgery
Work Experience :
♦ Senior Resident, Dept. of Laparoscopic & General Surgery, Fortis Heart Institute & Multi-Speciality Hospital, Mohali. May 2002 – March 2003
- Performed Laparoscopic cholecystectimies, diagnostic laparoscopies & appendicectomies.
- Independently managed surgical emergencies including poly-trauma pre- & post-operatively.
- Assisted esophagectomies, pancreatic necrosectomies, etc in addition to cancer surgeries for breast, thyroid and intestinal cancers and routine general surgical procedure for hernia, hydrocele, piles, lumps.
♦ Clinical Associat, Department of Lparoscopic & General Surgery P.D. Himduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Mahim, Mumbai. July 2000 – April 2002
- Trained in Diagnostic & therapeutic Laparoscopy under Dr. T.E. Udwadia, the pioneering Laparoscopic surgeon of India.
- Performed independently operations for peptic ulcer perforation, Appendicectomies, cholecystectomies, CBD explorations, small & large bowel resections, parotidectomies, thyroidectomies, and mastectomies.
- Nephrectomies, ureterolithotomies, pyelolithotomies, circumcisions, varicocelectomies.
- Assisted Decortications & pneumonectomies.
- Assisted surgeries for Hirschsprung’s disease & Anorecatal malformations.
- Independently managed cases of Hear Injury including performing Burr holes & craniotomies for intra-cranial haematomas
- Elevation of depressed Fractures, shunts for Hydrocephalus
- Assisted surgeries for Brain Tumours & spine
- Learnt basic Orthopedic frist – aid including plaster applications & giving tractions-both skin & skeletal
- Did closed reduction for fractures – Colleges, forearm bones, tibia & shoulder dislocation
♦ Lecturer, General Surgery, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. July 1999 to January 2000.
♦ Lecturer in Neuro Super speciality Hospital and Post-graduate Institute, Nagpur, February 1999 to June 1999
♦ Junior Residency in Department of General Surgery, Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, March 1996 – January 1999
♦ House-job in Orthopedic from Feb 1994 to August 1994 at Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
♦ 1 year compulsory rotating Internship from 07-01-93 to 06-01-94 at Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.